Prosys will organize a new OPC UA Workshop, June 12-13 at Espoo, Finland.
This training gives experts the keys to successful use and administration of OPC UA applications in two efficient days. Also, the participants get a solid background understanding of the OPC UA specification and technology.
The workshop is built around hands-on tasks for using OPC UA applications. You can select one or two days of training.
The primary audience of this event are users of OPC UA applications and anyone who is interested in learning the basics of OPC UA efficiently.
During the workshop you will learn to
- Understand OPC UA specifications and practices
- Install and use OPC UA test tools and applications
- Navigate through server address space and locate information
- Read and write I/O data, history data and events
- Understand information modeling
- Use different security settings
Our customers have been extremely satisfied with the workshops during the past years, which is indicated by the very positive feedback we have received from the attendees.
Ask more information or book a seat for the workshop » email@example.com